Reusable/Washable Customizable Face Masks
diy reclaimed wood shoe rack
Create a customizable facemask online in minutes for your business, school or personal use.
- Our no minimum face mask options allow you to get just a single piece. Our DTG printing method will make the design soft and breathable.
- The washable face masks are designed to be worn over and over again giving your brand exposure while also providing much needed protection.
- Our wholesale cloth face masks are not intended for use in a medical setting. Please consult CDC guidelines on the best way to wear a mask to protect you based on your needs.
diy reclaimed wood shoe rack
With the need to wear facemasks increasing across the United States, so does the need to learn new nomenclature. Sure, you know what LMAO, LOL, and OMW means, but do you know what a bam, gater, and a buff are? There are multiple terms for gear that protects your face and helps prevent the spread of germs. And at Broken Arrow, we can carry many of them that we can customize with a clever or graphic or a custom logo. We've got you covered (literally).
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- Well if you are currently somewhere on planet Earth, you probably know what a face mask is. In many places around the country and the world, you are required (and if not required, then at least encouraged) to wear them anywhere you might come in contact with another human being. Facemasks are intended to reduce the risk of you infecting another human being with any communicable respiratory illness you may have .
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- Skiers and snowboarders have been wearing neck gaiters to cover their faces for years. These stretchy tube-shape scarves are super versatile. You can use them as a face covering, headband, or infinite neck scarf. For runners, bikers, hikers, and people just walking around the block or going into a store, neck gaiters (also called "custom buffs," "custom tubes," and custom infinity scarves) have become necessary gear. With the new CDC recommendations to battle the coronavirus, neck gaiters make a lot of sense and you can wear them in multiple ways as you go about your day. They are also excellent for sun protection and bug protection. Custom neck gaiters come in a wide array of materials, from cotton to polyester to tri-blends, and there are no pesky knots to tie and they are lese likely to get lost than a basic facemask. Custom neck gaiters are also versatile from season to season and from place to place and activity to activity. Where your custom neck gaiter to work, to workout, or to run errands.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- An activity mask is the same thing as a custom neck gaiter, but with a more easy-to-understand name. These custom stretchy tube-shape scarves are typically made from polyester and spandex, as is the Badger Activity Mask shown above.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- A Buff is a brand of neck gaiter. It's the Kleenex of Neck Gaiters. Though Buff is a trademarked brand name many people use it as another term for neck gaiter.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- Yes, it's a thing. A custom Bam Face Mask basically a facemask with a super hero "bam" logo. And yes, if this is what you need, we can make them for you.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment. It is equipment worn to s equipment worn to minimize exposure to hazards that cause serious workplace injuries and illnesses. These injuries and illnesses may result from contact with chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, or other workplace hazards. Personal protective equipment may include items such as gloves, safety glasses and shoes, earplugs or muffs, hard hats, respirators, or coveralls, vests and full body suits. Broken Arrow is not in the PPE business. We do not sell medical grade protective gear.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- Any covering that you can wear on your face to help prevent the spread of germs or as protection from the sun, wind, insects, etc. It's a broad term that encompasses all the other terms listed.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- These fabric squares can be tied together to wear around your neck, your head, or across your face. If you have a stylish dog, he might be wearing one now. You can have a bandana customized with a logo or graphic of your choice and in many establishments, they are acceptable as a classic facemask alternative.
- diy reclaimed wood shoe rack- Broken Arrow does NOT sell medical grade custom facemasks. Please consult CDC guidelines on the best way to wear a mask to protect you based on your needs.